The Abel Assessment for sexual interest-2™ for Adolescents
The Abel Assessment for sexual interest-2 ™ (AASI-2) is a comprehensive tool for the evaluation of boys and girls, ages 12-17, who sexually abuse younger children or who have other problematic sexual behavior. It is specifically designed to objectively measure a client’s sexual interests and obtain information regarding involvement in a number of abusive or problematic sexual behaviors. The AASI-2 is available in English or Spanish.
Because different sections of the assessment system work together, the AASI-2 is really a system of evaluation tools that allow the therapist to quickly receive a range of valuable information organized in one detailed report.
Each AASI-2 Report includes:
- Objective Measurements of Sexual Interest in Children [Visual Reaction Time (VRT)]
- Danger to Children Registry
- Cognitive Distortion Score
- Social Desirability Score [lie scale]
- Sexual Behaviors Summary Table
- Therapist’s Reasons for Evaluation
- Detailed Summary of Admitted Sexual Behaviors
- Detailed Summary of Sexual Health Concerns
- History as a Victim of Sexual Abuse
- Emerick Sexual Victimization Trauma Scales
- Sexual Behaviors Ratings
- Sexual Fantasies Ratings
- Accusations, Arrests, and Convictions
- Questionnaire Data
- Sexual Interest Vignette Scales
- Summary of Drug and Alcohol Useful
Abel Assessments is available for other providers upon request. Contact our office for pricing.